Read more about Ecozest here: http://www.indigobiotech.com/ecozest.html
Ecozest is a new generation product designed to mitigate environmental problems and reduce costs associated with the management of organic waste and environmental compliance.
Ecozest contains phytogenic allosteric effectors, nutrients, substrates and cofactors that protect and support the activities of natural bacteria that clean the air, earth and water.
Ecozest reduces odour and sludge, increases holding capacity, allows greater application to land and a faster return to grazing.
Ecozest reduces compliance issues on farms and other wastewater treatment facilities and reduces costs (sludge removal may not be required for several years when using Ecozest).
• Holding ponds (including farm ponds, dairy effluent storage ponds, ) - can assist with consent compliance issues such as odour mitigation, enhancing settling, reducing sludge to increase effluent storage capacity.
• Composting - speeds up the composting process, speeds up humus formation, eliminates pathogens and bioremediates heavy metal and toxic organic chemicals.
• Odour mitigation/elimination - air pollution management.
• Wastewater treatment systems - increases performance, mitigates odour, lowers BOD, reduces sludge, and increases treatment temperature.
• Polluted ponds and lakes - reduces algae bloom and enhances settling.
• Contaminated soil - bioremediation of oil and pesticide contaminated soil.
• Cleans grease, grime and eliminates surface dust.
• Cogeneration - increases and sustains biogas production.
Mix Ecozest at a rate of 30ml per 1000 litres of water. Use this mixture to wash down dairy shed floors and drains.
To maintain clean water in drinking troughs or other water supply system: dose Ecozest at a rate of 30ml per 1000 litres of water.
Please contact us for further advise.
Mix Ecozest at a rate of 50ppm (50ml per 1000 litres) in clean water free of chlorine or other bactericides. Use this mixture to wash down floors and drains in the piggery.
To maintain clean water in piggery drinking troughs or other water supply system: dose Ecozest at a rate of 100ppm (100ml per 1000 litres).
To treat effluent: dose Ecozest into the effluent drains at a rate of 30ppm (30ml per 1000 litres).